WASHINGTON, July 23 (Xinhua) -- U.S. forces launched another round of strikes against Iranian military targets on Thursday evening, marking the 13th consecutive night of attacks, said the U.S. Central Command.
The strikes began at 6:45 p.m. Eastern Time and were intended "to hold Iran accountable and diminish threats from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps to commercial shipping," the command said in a post on X.
U.S. forces have redirected 12 commercial vessels and disabled one from entering or leaving Iranian ports or coastal areas since resuming a naval blockade against Iran earlier this month, the command said in another post on X.
Earlier on Thursday, U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. online media Axios that he is considering restarting major combat operations in Iran, including strikes that would be bigger than the Operation Epic Fury he launched on Feb. 28.
Foreign enthusiasts of Tai Chi experience Chinese martial arts culture in Chenjiagou, China's Henan
China's Changshan Archipelago migratory bird sanctuary inscribed on World Natural Heritage list
Five decades after devastating quake, Tangshan's unbreakable spirit lives on
Scenery of Fujin National Wetland Park in China's Heilongjiang
点击右上角
微信好友
朋友圈

请使用浏览器分享功能进行分享
